Plan for your future and protect yourself.
This series of videos will show you the start of your path to “breaking free”, how to get out of the wings and begin to take flight. Your flight is waiting but you need to plan your trip first. Before you take off, you’ll need to be sure you have everything you need to make your divorce journey as smooth as possible.
Note: This content is best for those of you who are 90 to 0 days before being ready to begin and up to the first 30 days after filing for divorce.
In this video series, you will learn:
- Emotional Aspects:
- How to Deal with Your Divorce Fears; How to feel empowered through the process – exercises and mantras
- Dealing with anger, guilt, worry and resentment
- Apathy, resignation
- Signs You Should Probably Leave Your Spouse
- Three Deadly Sins of Marriage, Abuse, Addiction or Adultery
- What is a Divorce With Dignity?
- What is the Difference Between Divorce Law and Divorce Justice?
- Dealing with Grasping – Why do you want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with you?
- Knowledge; What do you need to know to prepare; What financials to gather
- Stash of Cash – Why will you need it? – How much will you need?
- How to Get Access to What Your Spouse Earns and Understanding Your Own Earnings; Also lifestyle and budgets (Marital and post marital lifestyles)
- Health insurance
- Standing Orders
- Leading up to divorce – checking on insurances and beneficiaries
- Current living Situation (should you leave your house)
- Collaborative Law v. Litigation Family Law Attorney
- The Procedure of a Case (Overview – further detail in later modules)