- All meals are cooked and prepared by bistroMD chefs in kitchens all over the US.
- bistroMD will automatically build a diverse menu that follows your preferences and program for you to enjoy every week
- While we recommend for people to plate their meals, all meals can be consumed in the tray. Our CPET trays are oven safe to 400F and leech no harmful chemicals or plastic
- With an easy to navigate design, you can browse the full selection of meals on your program from home, and even customize your weekly menu.
BistroMD offers a wide variety of meals (over 150 including breakfast!) and you can choose your favorites
- The most popular breakfast entrees are:
- Canadian Bacon and Swiss Omelet
- Artichoke, Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Frittata
- Cheese Omelet with Turkey Sausage
- Homestyle Waffles with Scrambled Eggs and Maple Syrup
- The Most popular lunch/dinner entrees are:
- Chicken, Rice and Cheddar Casserole
- Turkey Breast with Herbed Brown Gravy
- Lasagna with Garden Marinara
- Meatloaf with Honey Bourbon Glaze
- Grilled Chicken Marsala
- Hickory Smoked BBQ Pork with Broccoli
- Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
- We are always adding new meals to the menu, sometimes from requests from the community
BistroMD does ALL the work for you from creating perfectly portioned & balanced meals to designing a structured meal plan to help you reach your goals
- The program was designed by Caroline J. Cederquist M.D., who has over 20 years of experience in the specialty of medical weight loss (Bariatric Medicine).
- Unlike other companies claiming to have “healthy” food, bistroMD uses a team of certified dietitians alongside our chefs to make sure meals not only taste great, but don’t include any harmful substances, or cooked in an unhealthy way.
- The plan is designed to help your body with metabolic dysfunction, meaning all you have to do to be effective is follow the program and enjoy the food.
BistroMD focuses on health & wellness, not “dieting” or food restrictions
- The concept of diet food is something we avoid at bistroMD. The meals we cook are large, tasty, and healthy. The fact that you lose weight while enjoying them day to day is a very intentional by-product of our hard work to deliver good food you will be happy with.
- We stand against the idea of starving yourself. We want you to eat more of the right things, which is why we offer snacks on all of our weight loss programs!
- BistroMD not only offers food, but the much needed support during the wellness journey.
- We invite all our members to a positive community of other program members to share stories, success, and hardships. This community group has helped countless individuals get motivated and bounce back from off days.
- We also include as part of our program one on one guidance with one of our registered dietitians. When they are not working on new meals, they are giving free consultations and advice to anyone on the program. This type of individual support is something you will find nowhere else!
What is BistroMD?
BistroMD is a doctor designed weight loss program that delivers chef-prepared meals to your door. We offer a wide selection of over 150 delicious meals, all cooked to perfection, and flash-frozen to keep fresh. The program passively restores your body’s ability to burn fat, leaving you healthier, lighter, and feeling more energized. Let us do all of the hard work so you can enjoy healthy weight loss delivered right to your home.
When did BistroMD start?
BistroMD was developed by founding physician, Caroline J Cederquist, M.D. back in 2005. While working at her medical weight loss clinic, she noticed that many of her patients were lost when it came to planning and cooking healthy meals at home. Her patients would tell her how time consuming and frustrating dieting could be.
Working together with her husband, Ed Cederquist, the CEO of bistroMD and the company’s foodie, the developed a set number of meals they could prepare and cook for people who were looking to lose weight. Between the two of them and the small family group they drug into the kitchen, bistroMD originally had one set menu and one set delivery time. As demand grew, they expanded to have # kitchens across the US, and now have over 150 items on the menu to choose from. Staying true to the values that drove them back in 2005, bistroMD remains a family owned company encouraging people to take control of their health in a simple & convenient way.
What science is involved in this program?
With over 20 years of medical expertise in her field, Caroline J. Cederquist, M.D., developed a plan that would focus on Metabolic Dysfunction and the way hormones affect the metabolism. All the entrees in the bistroMD program have been designed to get your body the right balance of macronutrients.
Our balanced nutrition plan for weight loss provides 1,100-1,400 calories daily with 40-50% total caloric intake from lean, adequate protein, 20-25% of calories from healthy fats, and 30-35% from complex carbohydrates.
Metabolic Dysfunction is a very common metabolism condition that makes weight easy to gain and hard to lose. It is influenced by hormonal changes that impact your metabolism and how your body can use nutrients in your food. Some causes are;
- belly fat,
- aging & menopause,
- and nutritional deficiencies.
BistroMD helps reset your metabolism to ensure you’re able to lose weight and keep it off.
Why does BistroMD work?
Basically, the only difference from one diet to the next is the percentage of protein, carbohydrates, and fat allowed. Other diets won’t provide your body with the high quality, lean protein diet that’s low in saturated fat. Every recipe is created so that you receive the proper macronutrients.
Each of the entrees contains a scientific balance of complex carbohydrates, like vegetables, whole grains and fiber along with lean protein and healthy fat ratios.
How will BistroMD help me lose weight?
BistroMD is based off the proven approach of Dr. Caroline Cederquist. Unlike other diet programs where you eat small bland or tasteless meals, you’ll be eating larger portions of tasty chef made meals to help you achieve your goals. The bistroMD weight loss journey on this program has three stages:
- Reclaim – Giving you something to enjoy, the delicious meals from bistroMD will rid you of uncontrollable cravings, allowing you to correct your metabolism naturally.
- Transform – Your body will start to adjust to its new metabolism, and you may notice yourself not only looking better, but feeling better.
- Stabilize – It usually takes your body about six months to stabilize at its new weight. Quick weight loss is often unhealthy, or un-sustainable. The bistroMD program is about fixing your body’s balance, allowing you to keep the results you worked to achieve.
- Educate – The final and most important part of the program is to educate you on what a healthy lifestyle is and ease your transition into one to keep you healthy for years to come.
What is Dr. Cederquist’s background?
Caroline J. Cederquist, M.D. has over 20 years of experience as a board certified, Bariatric Specialist which is a specialty of medical weight management. It’s through her extensive work with patients that Caroline developed the nutritional foundation for bistroMD, focusing on the right balance of macronutrients in the diet.
She has spent her life helping patients achieve healthy weight loss, through her years of clinical practice as a weight loss physician. Her understanding of what nutrition your body needs in order to achieve healthy weight loss, inspired her and her husband to create bistroMD. Caroline wanted to provide her patients, and others struggling with weight, the ability to easily prepare healthy and delicious entrees at home. In addition to her one-on-one work with patients, Caroline has appeared as a weight loss expert at international conferences, and on several nationally known talk shows, including Dr. Phil.
Isn’t it time to take your life back? I know it is so hard to be thinking about eating healthy when you are coping with narcissistic abuse. Self-care when dealing with a narcissist probably is the last thing on your mind. That’s why I highly recommend NOT having to worry about but STILL eating healthily. Do this for yourself today – check out BistroMD and starting getting healthy meals delivered to your door today.